Tuesday, May 5, 2015

#ABammyADay

You've heard the saying, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away".  Well, "A Bammy a day keep the negativity away". I applaud the good folks at the Academy of Education Arts and Sciences International, for being counter-cultural and proactive in spreading the good news about education. As many of my PLN members say, "If you don't tell your own story, somebody else will". 

Last year, I wrote about how the Bammy Awards are a great way to pay it forward. You can read that post
 here.  This year, my goal is to nominate one person a day for a Bammy Award.  Thus, this blog post #ABammyADay.

We are all busy, but we can all afford to take a few minutes out of our day to help spread this positive message. We all know educators who do amazing things for students on a daily basis. Here is your chance to recognize them.  Join me in my Bammy a day goal.  I'll be using the hashtag #ABammyADay each time I nominate someone. Feel free to do so too!

To start nominating someone today, click here.

For more information on the Bammys, click here. 

Happy 2015 Bammy Awards!





 





No comments:

Post a Comment